Job for Students and Graduates
Besides study and extracurricular activities, students are encouraged to diversify their experiences via working part-time.
Advantages of working part-time:
- Having a source of income to cover essential expenses;
- Students learning to appreciate money and how to manage their money;
- Students accumulating experiences and learning practical knowledge, which might not be included in the textbooks;
- Building social networks;
- Learning working skills and styles.
Students participate in a job fair
- Negative influences on students’ study, health in case the student fail to manage his/her time.
- The university’s Student Association has established Student Support service, which provides jobs information and consultancy in salaries and time management for students.