The Advanced Automotive Engineering Programme aims to provide high quality human resources for the international and regional automotive market, especially automobiles powered with new sources (electricity, hybrid electricity-internal combustion engine, fuel cells) and smart automotive. It is expected that the programme can meet the human resource needs in big automobile manufacturers in the world which are investing in developing future automobile generations including those powered by electricity, electricity-internal combustion engine hybrid, fuel cells and smart automobiles.
- Research and Development Engineers to work in dedicated research teams in Hanoi University of Science and Technology and foreign partner universities in Japan, Korea and Germany;
- Design, Operation and Manufacturing Engineers to work in factories, research and development centers in big automobile manufacturing groups which are engaged in developing new automobile generations, such as Tesla motors, Volkswagen, Toyota, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Vinfast, Truong Hai.
- Engineers to work in automobile groups in Japan and Korea; researchers to work in universities, research institutes and technology transfer centers in the field of automotive engineering.
- Engineers to work in automobile registration stations, businesses in new automobiles generations, state management agencies in ground vehicles.
Available scholarship opportunities include:
- Scholarships from Hanoi University of Science and Technology;
- 05 scholarship from School of Transportation Engineering;
- 03 student internship scholarships in abroad;
- 20-30 training scholarships to work and study Japanese companies and universities.