Scientific research should not be isolated from its socio-economic contexts, particularly businesses and production activities. By addressing practical issues in the need of increasing demand for resources in science research and training, HUST has advocated the policy of building a close relationship with businesses, in order to:
- Establish organizations and multi-purpose laboratories;
- Conduct cooperative research projects;
- Transfer scientific and technological research outcomes;
- Apply and commercialize certain projects in business and production activities;
- Promote the cooperation in training and provide high-level labor forces to meet the requirements of the society;
- Cooperate in research and development (R&D);
- Create opportunities for students to visit and intern in industries. Quite a few HUST lecturers and staff have been invited to deliver lectures, supervise students’ project and mark students’ graduation projects.
Among local and international businesses and companies having close cooperation with HUST are:
- Local industrial partners: Rang Dong Light Source and Vacuum Flask Joint Stock company, Vietnam Electricity Group, Hòa Bình Hydraulic Power Plant, Vietnam Petroleum Group, Viettel Group, Vietnam Coal and Mine Group, etc.
- International industrial partners: World class industrials groups such as Canon, General Electrics, Hitachi, Honda, Intel, LG, Microsoft, Nissan Techno, Panasonic, Samsung, Toyota, etc.
- e-GRIESHMA - A Cultural Immersion & Internship Program From IIT Madras
- Announcement for Tokyo Tech – AYSEAS 2021 Online
- Call for Application: Japan Seminar on Technology for Sustainability 2021
- The Online Hackathon "IT solutions for business"
- Call for Erasmus + KA1 credit mobility for student – MASARYK UNIVERSITY (Czech republic)