HUST donated 500 liters of the antiseptic solution to Son Loi Village, Binh Xuyen District
On the morning of February 17th, 2020, HUST donated 500 liters of the antiseptic solution to Son Loi Village, Binh Xuyen District to prevent acute respiratory infection caused by the COVID-19 virus.
In order to ensure the health of students, Hanoi University of Science and Technology has conducted a large production of the disinfectant solutions according to the instructions of WHO for disinfectant solutions to prevent and control Coronavirus. Alumni have enthusiastically sponsored materials to help Hanoi University of Science and Technology implement preventive measures.
Prof. Dinh Van Phong - Vice President of HUST said: “At a time when our whole country is combating and preventing the coronavirus, we hope that these disinfectant solutions will partly help the people of Son Loi village to fight the disease.”
Vice President Dinh Van Phong, represented HUST in the donation
It was known that there were 5 students of Hanoi University of Science and Technology in the isolated area of Son Loi commune. HUST’s management board sent greetings and encouragement to the students, hoping they would be in good health and soon return to school.
The message, full of humanity and solidarity from HUST, immediately spreads to the community. Via HUST, Long Khoi Furniture and Construction Limited Liability Company (66b Hoang Hoa Tham, Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi) gave the antibacterial masks to people of Son Loi commune (400 pcs for adults and 100 pcs for children), 3 boxes of medical gloves (100 pcs / box) and 1 carton of 24 bottles of 500ml medical alcohol.
- University Leadership in Asia's Next Normal - Southeast Asia Leaders’ Summit 2021
- HUST for “Energy in Transition – Powering Tomorrow" Travelling exhibition
- Student exchange for successful partnerships between Vietnam and UK
- HUST professor won the Hitachi Global Foundation Asia Innovation Award 2020 Best Innovation Award
- HUST and Toyota Motor Vietnam Evaluate the Efficiency of Hybrid Cars in Vietnamese Conditions.