HUST in Top 351-400 of Emerging Economies University Rankings
HUST continues to be one of the only three higher education institutions in Vietnam to be ranked among the top 500 universities in emerging economies.
This year, HUST made it into the rank 351-400. In particular, the scores for Research and Teaching pillars have increased since last year. This recent result shows the university’s on-going effort to enhance educational quality and increase postgraduate graduation rate as well as research productivity.
The Emerging Economies University Rankings of Times Higher Education uses the same 13 performance indicators as their World University Rankings to judge institutions on their teaching, research, knowledge transfer, and international outlook. But they are recalibrated to reflect the development priorities of universities in emerging economies. This year, a record 606 universities rank from 48 countries and regions, 14% more than in 2020 (533).
EAO - HUST
Read more Read more
- TF-SCALE 2022: Strengthening relationship among Asian countries
- Meet Our International Exchange Students in the Fall Semester 2022
- Research on mechanical engraving systems in the fabrication of micro/nanostructures
- Two scientists from HUST make the biomedical membrane
- HUST lecturers harvest energy from the “telecommunication wave field”