HUST in Top 351-400 of Emerging Economies University Rankings
HUST continues to be one of the only three higher education institutions in Vietnam to be ranked among the top 500 universities in emerging economies.
This year, HUST made it into the rank 351-400. In particular, the scores for Research and Teaching pillars have increased since last year. This recent result shows the university’s on-going effort to enhance educational quality and increase postgraduate graduation rate as well as research productivity.
The Emerging Economies University Rankings of Times Higher Education uses the same 13 performance indicators as their World University Rankings to judge institutions on their teaching, research, knowledge transfer, and international outlook. But they are recalibrated to reflect the development priorities of universities in emerging economies. This year, a record 606 universities rank from 48 countries and regions, 14% more than in 2020 (533).
- University Leadership in Asia's Next Normal - Southeast Asia Leaders’ Summit 2021
- HUST for “Energy in Transition – Powering Tomorrow" Travelling exhibition
- Student exchange for successful partnerships between Vietnam and UK
- HUST professor won the Hitachi Global Foundation Asia Innovation Award 2020 Best Innovation Award
- HUST and Toyota Motor Vietnam Evaluate the Efficiency of Hybrid Cars in Vietnamese Conditions.