HUST leads the chart of institutions receiving grants of the MoET
With the highest number of published scientific papers, HUST leads the chart of institutions receiving grants of the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET)
In 2020, 34 universities were awarded nearly 11 billion by Ministry of Education and Training for publishing scientific articles on international journals under ISI, SCI, SCIE. Hanoi University of Science and Technology has the highest number of articles – 491 with the amount of rewards nearly 1.5 billion; followed by Hue University and The University of Da Nang, receive over 960 million.
Here is a list of 34 universities commended by Ministry of Education and Training:
Within the year, those universities published a total of 3627 articles on prestigious international journals under ISI, SCI, SCIE.
The publishing is of paramount importance to universities, especially research-oriented ones as scientific research is one of the critical evaluation criteria considered by prestigious World University Rankings such as THE, QS, ARWU.
HUST- External Affairs Office
- HUST - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Minh Tan won the Hitachi Global Foundation Asia Innovation Award...
- Hanoi University of Science and Technology and Toyota Motor Vietnam Evaluate the Efficiency of...
- HUST is in collaboration wih FPT IS for digitalising admission tests using Khaothi.Online platform
- HUST officially launched HUST - Naver AI Centre
- Groundbreaking Ceremony of C7 Building