Job for Students and Graduates
Besides study and extracurricular activities, students are encouraged to diversify their experiences via working part-time.
Advantages of working part-time:
- Having a source of income to cover essential expenses;
- Students learning to appreciate money and how to manage their money;
- Students accumulating experiences and learning practical knowledge, which might not be included in the textbooks;
- Building social networks;
- Learning working skills and styles.
Students participate in a job fair
- Negative influences on students’ study, health in case the student fail to manage his/her time.
- The university’s Student Association has established Student Support service, which provides jobs information and consultancy in salaries and time management for students.
- Mission, Vision & Core values
- Quick Facts
- History of the University
- Organizational Structure
- Quality Assurance
- Quality assurance council
- University Accreditation
- Program Accreditation
- Accreditation Plan
- Accreditation Results
- Advanced Program in Mechatronics Engineering
- Advanced Program in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Program in Materials Science and Engineering
- KT Hóa học
- KT Cơ điện tử
- KT Vật liệu
- Điện tử, truyền thông
- University Ranking
- Contact us