- About ELITECH
- Academic Programs
- Talented Programs
- Excellent Engineer Training
- Advanced Programs
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Control Engineering and Automation - Power Systems
- Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Automotive Engineering
- Global ICT
- Food Engineering
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Business Analysis
- Advanced Automotive Engineering
- Other special programs
Talent program in Technology of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Talent program on Pharmaceutical Chemistry Technology was design to train Bachelor/Engineer/Master/PhD holding key positions in research, teaching, design, manufacturing, operation of equipment systems, management and organization of production in the fields of Pharmaceuticals, Pesticides, Natural Products, Functional Foods, Fragrances, Cosmetics, Biochemistry and related fields.
The program is coordinated with professors from universities in developed countries. Students have the opportunity to receive scholarships for 4-month graduation studies in Australia and other countries.
Enrollment target: 30
Exams after university entrance
Entrance score of the previous year
Knowledge and skills gained after graduation
- General, basic knowledge and core knowledge of the field, social knowledge, combined with the use of modern methods and auxiliary tools to research, analyze processes and production in Pharmaceuticals, Pesticides, Natural Products, Functional Foods, Fragrances, Cosmetics, Biochemistry and related fields.
in all fields.
- Creative, advanced, flexible professional skills to adapt to the working environment of multidisciplinary and international teams.
- Self-learning and lifelong learning skills.
- Effective English usage in social and working communication with TOEIC score of 550 and above.
Training time and possibility to study at higher degrees
• Bachelor education: 4 years
• Integrated Master education: 5.5 years
• Integrated PhD education: 8.5 years
Appropriate master's majors: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental Engineering, Material Engineering, Biological Engineering, Food, and Industrial Management.
Opportunities for scholarship and academic support
Scholarships and financial support:
Besides the scholarship and financial support of the University, students enrolled in the Talent program on Pharmaceutical Chemistry Technology have the opportunity to be awarded:
- 03 scholarships for outstanding students with a total value of VND 50 million / year
- 05-10 academic support scholarships totaling VND 50 million / year
Student exchange scholarships, internship opportunities:
Students have the opportunity to receive exchange scholarships, short-term internships for 1-4 months at universities and research institutes abroad (Belgium, Germany, Romania, Spain, Australia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan…).
Post-graduation job opportunities
• 100% of students get a job after 1 year of graduation with a general starting salary of VND 15 million.
• 50% of graduates continue to study at higher levels.
Typical job positions:
- Design engineer, operating engineer, technology engineer at companies, factories of national, private and multinational economic and industrial corporations operating in the field of Pharmaceuticals, Pesticides, Natural Products, Functional Foods, Fragrances, Cosmetics, Biochemistry and related fields.
- Researchers, lecturers at universities, research institutes, quality control units, etc. in domestic and international institutions and corporations .
Office 214-C4, School of Chemical Engineering, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, 1 Dai Co Viet Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam