Mission, Vision & Core values
- Mission, Vision & Core values
- Quick Facts
- History of the University
- Organizational Structure
- Quality Assurance
- Quality assurance council
- University Accreditation
- Program Accreditation
- Accreditation Plan
- Accreditation Results
- Advanced Program in Mechatronics Engineering
- Advanced Program in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Program in Materials Science and Engineering
- KT Hóa học
- KT Cơ điện tử
- KT Vật liệu
- Điện tử, truyền thông
- University Ranking
- Contact us
A commitment to human development, high-quality workforce training, scientific research, technological innovation and knowledge transfer that serves our country and global society.
To become a leading research university rooted in the technical and technological fields; to make significant contributions that develop a knowledge-based economy and maintain national peace and security; and to be a pioneer in growing and sustaining Vietnam’s higher-education system.
III. CORE VALUES
1. Academic Excellence - Effectiveness: We are committed to academic excellence and optimal effectiveness throughout every aspect of our university
2. Dedication - Commitment: We value the dedication and full commitment as the greatest values of generations of HUST staff and students.
3. Integrity - Respect: We value integrity in professional and social life, respect for dignity, regard for our laws and regulations, and respect for the diversity and inclusivity of our community.
4. Individual talent – Collective brainpower: We value the success of the individual creativity and talent as key elements for successful breakthroughs - while also valuing the power of collective brainpower to ensure sustainable innovation and growth.
5. Inheritance – Creativity: We ensure that innovative and creative thinking, based on quintessential intellect, inherit existing achievements and promote traditional values.
- FOUND IN 1956
- STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- More than 25,000 full-time students
- Scale of annual enrolment: 5,500- 6,000 students
- More than 5,000 Master’s and Doctoral postgraduates
- Total area: 26 ha
- Number of amphitheaters: >200
- Number of laboratories for training and research: >200