Mission, Vision & Core values
- Mission, Vision & Core values
- Quick Facts
- History of the University
- Organizational Structure
- Quality Assurance
HUST is committed to developing human resources, providing high-quality workforce training, doing scientific research, ensuring technological innovation and knowledge transfer to serve our society and country.
HUST aims at becoming a regional leading research university with the core being the techniques and technology, contributing significantly to developing a knowledge-based economy, defending national peace and security and leading the higher-education system of Vietnam.
III. CORE VALUES
1. Academic Excellence - Effectiveness: HUST is widely reputed for excellent training quality associated with optimal effectiveness in all operations and on all aspects of our university.
2. Devotion - Dedication: Devotion and dedication is the key to all achievements, and makes the precious values of HUST staff and students.
3. Integrity - Respect: Integrity in career and life, respect for dignity, observance of laws and regulations, and acknowledgment of diversity and differences are the ethical standards promoted always at HUST.
4. Individual talents – Collective brainpower: HUST nurtures individual talents, key to breakthroughs, and collective unity and brainpower, which secures all successes.
5. Inheritance – Creativity: HUST facilitates sustainable growth driven by innovation and creativeness based upon the absorption of human intellectual essence, inheritance of all achievements and promotion of good traditions.
- FOUND IN 1956
- STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- More than 25,000 full-time students
- Scale of annual enrolment: 5,500- 6,000 students
- More than 5,000 Master’s and Doctoral postgraduates
- Total area: 26 ha
- Number of amphitheaters: >200
- Number of laboratories for training and research: >200